Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 5

Great day celebrating my @davidstea challenge with friends, we had lots of laughs and tried about 10 kinds of iced tea while we sat in the sunshine.

Tonight I decided to head to the beach for a walk - I could honestly live in a little hut on the beach all year round, it is my favourite place and I can’t seem to ever get enough of it. I noticed someone dumped their garbage on the side of the road and it was all torn up so I picked it all up, tied it back up and put it in my trunk until I found a garbage can nearby. I know that is not a big deal for random kindness but it would keep foxes from eating it and getting sick and it keeps our beaches clean as well. I wish people would think hard before they throw their garbage carelessly. That was just a little random kindness to "Mother Nature", every little bit helps.

Then I saw two tourists on the beach taking photos of each other. I went up to them and offered to take their picture with the beach in the background, they were very happy to have the memory captured with both of them in the photo :)

I went to visit my parents after the beach and I was telling my Mom that I had to go get windshield fluid on my way home as I ran out. My sweet Mom decided she would go out and wash every window of my car with windex to make sure it was sparkling clean for my drive home. She always shows how much she cares - love her so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment