Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 2

Today was a great day! Every day seems perfect with sunshine :)

Today my random act of kindness was fairly easy, I bought a stranger a latte at Starbucks. The man was so shocked, I guess he has never had that happen to him before. I just told him to pay it forward and enjoy it. Then I bought another one and gave it to a man that was sitting on the street corner - he also got a granola bar :) Although neither of us said a word to each other, he smiled and that to me is the universal language, I knew he appreciated my small gesture.

Tonight was our w2p mixer, such a fun evening and with 55 people there we had one server that was run off his feet all night making sure we had a great time. His name was Marcus and he was exceptional at his job. He even did tabs for us all without knowing our names or taking our debit/credit cards. He was incredible, I told him and both his managers how impressed we were with him going above and beyond for us. At the end of the night there were a few people that left without paying their bill – not intentionally but after a few hours it is easy to forgot and leave without paying.

We were trying to figure it out and all of a sudden @marcrjgagnon came up and paid for them all. Witnessing random kindness is awesome, that was so kind of Marc to do that! Marcus the server was very relieved too that he didn't have to eat the bills himself :)


No comments:

Post a Comment