Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 29

I’ve waited all month for perfect conditions to paint, tonight was the night, 19 degrees and sunny. Our Island is so beautiful that it is a shame to see all the amateur graffiti on buildings around town. What started out as a little project to clean up city graffiti turned into a collaborative team effort. My friend Kelly and I and her three amazing children had a fun evening erasing the vandalism on our city buildings. We still have lots more we would like to do but tonight was a great start. It was an excellent lesson for the kids as well, to understand the true meaning of RAOKs. They are very excited to start their own kindness challenge for the month of June and already have lots of great ideas. It meant a lot to me to have their help tonight.



Tonight I brought my darling Mom a little "care package" of popsicles, honibe lozenges, Gatorade, a magazine and fuzzy peaches as she wasn’t feeling well and I wanted to brighten her evening with a little surprise visit. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for painting our shed and helping to clean up graffiti in Charlottetown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nathan, we really enjoyed doing our part to help keep our city beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete