Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 27

The tear-off signs from Day 18 were so popular that I thought I would try another idea I saw on pinterest.  I bought some beautiful rainbow sticky notes on the weekend and decided that today I would write little notes with inspirational messages and quotes on them and leave them in random places around the city. I walked around at lunch and left the notes on store shelves, elevators, stairwells, the mirror in a public bathroom, on car windshields, park benches, bus shelters etc... just a little trail or kindness every few steps I took.  It was fun to do, especially trying to place the notes around without people noticing me do it. They just magically appeared around the city ;)

I thought the car windshield would be the nicest for people as they would be expecting it to either be a parking ticket or a flyer but when they see the little hand written note, I hope they smiled. 



Tonight I delivered cupcakes to my neighbour who was called to the bar on Friday, I’m very proud of her! Just a kind gesture to let her know how amazing I think she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment